A river boat cruise is the perfect way to enjoy a few relaxing hours on the River Nile in Jinja. We organize a variety of cruises that give you a perfect opportunity to explore the beginning (source) of the world’s longest river. Whether you are a large group or small we have a cruise that will suit you.
We offer diverse whitewater rafting adventures and leisure trips that satisfy a wide range of needs and tastes.
Whether you prefer wild whitewater rafting exploration, fun family voyage, gentle scenic float trips, or a few days of exhilarating scenery and multi-sport quest. You will find what you need in our lineup of rafting adventure activities. This trip is the perfect cure for the adventurer person in you. From start to finish, this trip will be one of the best days of your life.
When you book a River Nile Cruise or Rafting trip with AYINZA SAFARIS AND TOURS LTD, the package includes the following;
- Breakfast and light midday snacks on the river
- Bottled drinking water on the river
- Most friendliest and experienced river crews/guides
- Delicious BBQ + a meal (buffet) with a cold drink at the end of the day
- We organize two trips a day in the morning and afternoon
- 25km trip duration
- 8 major rapids
- All the latest equipment
- Extensive safety briefing and practice drills
- Safety boat and safety kayakers with every trip.
What you can bring along for rafting/kayaking
- Comfortable clothing, shorts and t-shirts.
- Lots of sunscreen lotion and a cap.
- Clothes to change at the take out and towel.
- Medication that you may require.
- Some money for any extra costs.
What you do not need to bring
- Anything valuable
- Jewellery and watches
- Shoes on the raft
- Sunglasses unless necessary